You may be surprised to learn that dry ice has a long list of useful applications for everyday use and across many industries. Industrial, medical, agricultural, food processing, and many others use this diverse product.
Whether you simply need to keep food cold on a camping trip or use for industrial purposes, dry ice provides a safe, residue free cooling and processing solution.
- Safe and non-toxic
- Enhanced cooling capabilities
- Environmentally responsible
- No secondary waste
Dry Ice Applications:
- Dry Ice Blasting- Dry ice blasting provides a more effective solution to environmental cleaning, surface preparation and parts finishing applications, without the adverse effects. Dry ice blasting uses solid carbon dioxide (CO2) pellets or microparticles, which are blasted at supersonic speeds and sublimate on impact, lifting dirt and contaminants off the underlying material, leaving no mess behind. It is also non-abrasive; it will not dent or scratch the surface.
- Metal Shrinking/Fitting- Dry ice works great in situations where you have a piece of metal that won’t quite fit where it’s needed. Dry ice shrinks metal so you can place it in the desired work area.
- Camping/Fishing- Dry ice provides an easy and inexpensive way to keep food cold on outdoor trips or transporting food after hunting and fishing.
- Meat Processing- Used in the industrial processing and shipping of ground meats and sausages to maintain critical temperatures and prevent spoiling.
- Medical Uses- Medical professionals often use dry ice for medical procedures, and for transporting medical supplies and equipment.
- Accelerate Plant Growth- Placing a small quantity of dry ice around your plants for 10-15 minutes a day can accelerate plant growth.
Cold Jet is the market leader in dry ice technologies, with unparalleled expertise and experience. A global leader in dry ice production equipment & machines, cold jet offers the most advanced dry ice manufacturing systems and cleaning machines in the world. Cold jet provides value by delivering solutions tailored to each application. Solve your cleaning, surface preparation, and dry ice manufacturing problems with dry ice blasting & cleaning equipment.
Did you know? Welders Supply carries dry ice. Contact our dry ice specialist to learn more about our dry ice and Cold Jet products!